This past Saturday the Lugo family was blessed by a friend who gave us passes to the Oklahoma Aquarium. It was a really random offer but we calculated not much spending was needed. We drove out to Tulsa and the kids actually behaved the whole way over there! That made me so happy! God always amazes me how He made things work out. I had been a little stressed out & was thinking we needed a fun, quick get away. When she offered the passes I was really surprised, I knew it was an answer to our prayer's! This past Sunday the Pastor mentioned that God uses people, sometimes we just have to be sensitive to what the Spirit is telling us. I wonder if my friend would not have obeyed, then I don't know how our weekend would have been. But instead my whole family was blessed by going on a mini family trip and made some lasting memories!
Next time I find myself in a situation where the Lord is showing me I can be of use, I will try to make a difference.My last Thirty-one meeting, my director was reading our devotional, the part that really stood out to me was when she said, "You might think you are only one person in this world, but to one person you might mean the world." Wow! What a statement!! We all mean everything to God & let us never forget that! He sent His son to die on the cross to shed his blood for our sins. To think, that He chose me from my mother's womb?? That was one of the hardest things to believe but now I'm convinced that He loves me unconditionally. Praying that you all are blessed and be a blessing to others. <3"I am your creator. You were in my care even before you were born." Isaiah 44:2




No comments:
Post a Comment