Monday, August 13, 2012

First Post :)

I start with my very first post today. Being very new to this whole blog thing & it is rather intimidating!
I will be doing all the posting in this blog so, I want to apologize up front for my grammar. Just bare with me & keep up with my Spanglish! :) I am a mother of 4 beautiful children- 3 boys and 1 girl. Marco & I have been together for 15 years now.


Today is officially my birthday & I don't feel a day passed 25! My son Brandon was baptized yesterday that was an awesome birthday present! Praise God that we are continuing to lead our children on God's path. The boys are getting ready to go back to school.  Jorge 8th grade & Pablo 7th grade start Wednesday at Lifeway. Brandon 6th grade & Valerie 3rd grade start on Monday next week. Needless to say we are not ready! I still have to buy some essentials... Of course I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment