The weather in NW Arkansas has been great! Really feels like fall. Fall is my favorite season and with this cooler weather I feel so blessed. Thankfully all the kids are back in school. This year seems a little more challenging. The kids are split up into 3 different schools. Jorge & Pablo are in Lifeway Christian School. Brandon is in Barker Middle School and Valerie is in Mary Mae Jones Elementary. Thank God we live so close to two of the schools. Transportation seems to be easy since my friend Aileen enrolled her daughter in Lifeway this year. She takes the boys in the morning and I take her little one with Valerie to elementary at 7 am. Then her hubby picks up the boys up on Monday and Tuesday. She gets them then on Wednesday. I pick them up Thursday and Friday.... whooo! I'm so grateful for friends. Living so far away from family has forced me to depend on my Christian family. I can't complaint, they have been a huge blessing and encouragement through finding my self in this place I call home now. Not to put down my family back in California. I truly miss them all!Okay, so this year we have 2 in Band, 1 in Cheer, 1 in the Shooting team, 1 in Motion and possibly doing soccer. Now it's that time again to start focusing on school work & projects. Ahhh gotta to love those projects! Maybe I will get A's on them again...lol

love the blog! so glad you did this. i will be in town this saturday through the 4th. i'll text you.
ReplyDelete